Here I Go

Monday, March 2, 2009

Boating......yes in Febuary

What a wonderful Saturday we had! Lately it seems like every Saturday we have planned to spend the day on the boat but the weather never seems to cooperate on our only day off together. Anyway, we spent Friday night at the beach and then went on the boat all afternoon. It was wonderful, not to mention that we were boating in February. That is still such a novel concept!

"Having the best things is no substitute for having the best life."



We met my girlfriends at Fort Myers Beach



A great view from the boat



Andrew's family's beach house










1 comment:

  1. Ugh!! Can I just state for the record how much you are making me miss living in Florida!!! (something I never thought possible btw!) The weather has been great here but I really really miss water :( Glad to see you are doing so well! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete