Here I Go

Monday, March 2, 2009

Kicking butt and taking names

So I guess Andrew has super human strength because he has managed to rip off both of my door handles. This creates a huge problem, such as there is absolutely no way to get into my car. For the next couple of days I have to make sure to leave my window down when I get out of my car. Hopefully it doesn't rain!

The condo saga is continuing. Someone cut my screen to get into my house. Since nothing is missing I am assuming it is either my sister or my roommate. The best part of all of this is do you think anyone would call you back. Nope.

This brings me to my next complaint, it amazes me that in these "hard economic times" that you can't get a person to call you back. It makes me think that all of the news reports are false. It seems every time I try to give someone work I can't seem to pin them down. For instance, this morning I called my car guy 4 times about a stupid door handle (one that costs $247 dollars) and the guy that started working on my house last week still hasn't returned. GRRRRR.

Three hours ago I had such a positive attitude and then the 247 dollars for a car door handle, no work done on my place, cut screen, bathtub that was not supposed to be used, oh and I backed into a car (thank the lord I just hit the tire). Plus I stopped by my dads store and someone keyed his car to the extreme. So anyway I managed to let all of these things get to me.

On a happier note I am kicking butt and taking names in school. Today on our OBGYN test I got a 94. I don't think I have got less than a 80 on all of my exams this semester. Woo hoo! I love being so smart :) ha ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. everytime i think about andrew ripping off your door handle i start busting up laughing, that kid is so funny :)!!! congrats on the 94, wow that so good! great blogging marquis.

    ReplyDelete