It gets better..... Current mood: ditzy
I will be lucky if Steve doesn't disown me by the end of the week. A day after the whole Michigan mishap he went for a run and threw his shorts in the dirty laundry. Well being the good housekeeper I am (first time I have done laundry in awhile) I threw the darks in the wash. He comes home from his run and asks where his shorts are. I said I didn't know....where were they. Oh they were the ones that were at the bottom of the washer that had his cell phone and wallet in the pocket. In my defense he said earlier that day he dropped his phone and couldn't see through the screen. Needless to say I just gave it that extra push. Whoops!!! In my defense this is his 4th phone of the year and seriously who puts their clothes in the hamper without emptying their pockets!!! Ha Ha it has been an expensive week for all of my mishaps.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment