Friday, June 30, 2006
4 Day Weekend Current mood: excited
First I would like to say that I love my Job. They gave us Monday off for associate appreciation and we got out today at 3. Gotta love the 4 day weekend.
We were going to go to St. Pete and Tampa this weekend but plans have changed. If everything goes as planned we are getting a boat. Tomorrow I go to the bank and get the check and then we pick it up. It was a hard choice giving up this weekend of luxury for a boat but I am hoping it will all be worth it. The next big thing is deciding its name. I also realize that we will officially never work on the house ever again, but you are only young once. You can't let an opportunity like this pass you by.....we live a mile away from the beach why not have a boat.
We are now accepting reservations for visitors the rest of the summer. We have a few coming down the middle of August, other than that we have a VACANT sign. I will keep you posted on the boat!
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment