Here I Go

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Xmas 2014

I am going back, way back....... to December 2014.

Landscaping
We tried a couple of times to go pick out plants but apparently you need to know what you are doing.  Some plants need full sun, some need partial, some need strictly shade. Oh and we needed to know what type of sun exposure we had ie: east, west.  Who knew?  We left many times feeling defeated so we did what any other lost soul does.  We hired someone to do our landscaping for us.  It turned out great.

Christmas tree
This was our first Christmas in our new house.  We got the tree at the local Lowe's parking lot farm.  Happy to say it was uneventful.  Andrew is always extremely unhappy with our trees and speaks of glorious farms where we cut down our own tree and you know what you are getting before you buy.  We aren't in Kansas anymore........


Living Xmas Tree



Xmas 2014
This year we hosted Xmas dinner and had Maine Lobster.  I definitely had to get over the creepiness of having live lobster in our fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment