Andrew had a work meeting in Arizona. We went a couple of days early and explored the beautiful desert state. It was exactly what we needed. We went to Sedona and it exceeded my expectations. I think the key was I didn't even know what to expect. Andrew planned everything. The weather ended up being perfect and it was exhilarating experiencing something so different than what we are used to. Florida is flat so it was nice to hike and bask in all of God's glory.
Hiking
This was my hiking attire. We realized we didn't have anything to carry our water or extra clothes in. My purse converted into a backpack and it was a great substitute.
Gasparilla
This is my third go around at Gasparilla. This was definitely a different experience. Kyle and Paul live in downtown Tampa. We dressed up as pirates along with all the other 1000's of people, hopped on our bikes and party hopped. For the actual parade Kyle got tickets to a private party on the main street of the parade. I can't say I watched much of the parade and at the end of the day Gasparilla is really just a big drunk fest. I liked the way we did it. Out on the streets people were super intoxicated before 10am. You have to start pre gaming super early to be assed out passed out by 10am.
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment