Here I Go

Thursday, August 29, 2013

False Alarm

Boy name trapped in a girls body
Kyle and her boyfriend Paul went back to Michigan for a couple of weeks.  They explored all of Michigan and Paul met Kyle's extended family.    They hung out with her Aunt one afternoon and later that night the Aunt posts something on facebook that says "That tubing was fun right Marquis Pease."  Kyle asked her Aunt why she tagged Marquis when she had never met me.  She said, "isn't that your boyfriends real name?  That is who you are always with, tagged in pictures together, etc.   I thought Marquis was Pauls real name."  Bahahahahahaha.

False Alarm
I shadowed at the potential job and I just didn't have a good vibe.  I just couldn't see myself stuck in an office all day.  Plus I had the pleasure of working at my office last week and felt like a caged animal. We are still looking and if that great job came we would move.  Until then we get to keep on trucking along in Ft Myers.


Killer of Fun
We have lots and lots of fun.  So much fun in fact that we have put a ban on going out to eat/shopping fun.   It started on Sunday and will be lifted next week.  Last night I even passed on my typical hump day festivities.  I was home at 5:30pm and we didn't know what to do with ourselves.  We ended up playing a board game and had a pretty good time.  The contenders of activities were cleaning our junk drawer and cleaning the garage. I need to learn how to stay home and RELAX.










No comments:

Post a Comment