We went up to our friends Ashley and Nate's wedding in Louisville, KY. I went to PA school with both Nate and Ashley. They started dating in school and this weekend we celebrated them! We couldn't find a good flight up there so we went a day early and flew into Lexington. We had a great afternoon exploring downtown Lexington. We went to Town Branch distillery and then a music festival downtown. It was great being in nice weather (no humidity), fun town and amongst southern belles and gents. Friday afternoon we headed to Louisville and met up with everyone. The rehearsal dinner was at the Galt House which had a rotating roof top. After dinner we went to downtown Louisville and partied like rock-stars. Kyle and Paul were lucky enough to share a hotel room with us.
![]() |
| Galt House |

![]() |
| I always get excited when I see my name. |
We came back to the hotel and I felt this little horse head under the pillow. Paul's friends always wear these horse heads. Actually I am pretty sure this is what first attracted Kyle to Paul. It is quite amusing walking into a bar or the beach and seeing a group of people all wearing horse heads. Anyway I felt the horse head underneath the pillow and I was in tears laughing so hard. Andrew kept rolling around grinning like a goon and had no idea why we were all laughing. This picture cracks me up.
And then he proceeded to put on the head and gallop around the room. He makes me so proud!


![]() |
| Downtown Louisville |

![]() |
| PA school friends |
The
boys had a pack at the end of the night that no matter what happened
they were going to meet back up and go to White Castle. I warned them
of the chemical shit storm they were about to eat but they didn't care.
Kyle gave me a play by play. First that this fast food briefcase of White
Castle burgers cost 85 dollars. Andrew was hurting all day Sunday and Monday. I
laughed all the way home while saying I told you so!

And what wouldn't be a night of fun without some mishap with one of our cell phones? Andrew was the unlucky one to lose his brand new phone. He realized it right before the night ended. One of our friends went back to Howl at the Moon and I searched the banquet hall and came up empty handed. In the morning he searched the transport vans and we called the phone a hundred times. We flew home and called it one more time and the phone was off. We even tried to find it on the find my iphone app and of course Andrew had it turned off. At 7:23pm this is what came through from Andrews cell phone.
Ha ha! Who lets someone borrow their cell phone and then doesn't remember to grab it back? Thankfully Andrew's new random friend is sending it back. I almost felt bad that he was going to have to use the iphone 4 for the next 2 years.








No comments:
Post a Comment