Here I Go

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I am back

I am back........ my laptop is on its last leg.  It is 100% dependent on being plugged in.  No biggie right?  Wrong........every time I moved the plug would come out from the computer and it would shut it off.  I lost way too many things I was working on.  It was more trouble then it is worth. I am contemplating getting a new puter and I am leaning towards a Mac.  I personally wouldn't mind a PC but I feel that PC stands for piece of crap.  I could spend 500 dollars or so on a PC but guarantee in a couple years I am going to be in the same spot. For now I am using Andrews computer. 


This guys came to the hospital to have lunch with me. 



I got to babysit my little sweet pea.  She is cute as a bug. 

Oh a shoe shopping I will go.  I bought them all!!

A couple of days ago I was feeling very Van Goghish and starting drawing a portrait.  This is my final masterpiece.  I was told not to quit my day job.  I guess there was a reason why my parents never hung up my art work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment