I am headed to Chicago solo for a cardiology conference. Andrew was supposed to come but he ended up having a meeting. He may surprise me tomorrow night. I wish I had a partner in crime but I am excited to have such a wonderful opportunity. I hope I meet some fun people to hang out with and learn a lot. There is nothing like going on vacation while my boss pays the tab.
ID
On the way to the airport I checked my wallet to make sure I had my license. I didn't want a repeat of the great license debacle of 2011. Thank goodness I did because I had a Florida license.........it just didn't happen to be mine. We were on the boat last weekend and I gave Andrew my license. He put my license in my wallet at the beginning of the week......or so I thought. He gave me his license.
Mile high club
I am typing this above the clouds. Pretty cool ey? I am also using the hunt and pecking method via my iPad. I must admit I am a strong hunt and pecker.
Moles
Cindy Crawford gets to keep her moles but I wasn't so lucky. Last week I had a dermatology appointment and he wanted to take my favorite trademark mole. The biopsy came back moderate atypica without clear margins. Moderate atypica is one step away from severe and severe is one step away from melanoma. Next week I have to go in to have it incised. I even get stitches. First time in my 31 years.
Fishing
Andrew vacation more than anyhow I know. Friday he leaves for a 10 day remote fishing trip in Canada. So remote that he doesn't even have cell phone service for 10 days. I guess I will finish all of those projects I started last time he was gone. The only way this was approved by the approval committee (aka me) is because he is traveling with VIPs. The owner of his company invited him so hopefully it the long run it will be a great trip. A long 10 days for me. The good news is this definitely qualifies for a trip for me with my girlfriends.
Shopping
Did you know in Chicago they have this street called magnificent mile that houses hundreds of amazing stores?
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment