The good news.............
got off work at 5:30pm
The bad news ............
didn't make it to my workout class
The good news............
went to apple to see if they could find my old pictures and fix my poor battery life
The bad news.......
waited an hour and a half
The good news............
I found my pictures, calendar, notes, etc
The bad news..............
I couldn't log on to my wifi because I didn't have the password. Where is the password you ask? Oh it was a text on my iphone that was just cleared.
The good news.........
I was able to back up my phone from my computer, found text with password, sent to email and erased the phone once again. Now I am backing up from my cloud.
The bad news..........
lots of hours spent on troubleshooting
The good news........
All my old pictures are back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment