skip to main |
skip to sidebar
DINKS
DINK
- We are DINKS (Double income no kids) no more. Nope we aren't expecting; Andrew has been terminated from his job. Poor guy poured his heart and soul into that place for many years and even "drank the kool-aid" when the new management came on board. All of that wasn't enough and he has been fired. The writing was on the wall for the past month or so, there are only two remaining employees of the original pact. They have all that they need from him now and are sending him on his way. It is quite sad for numerous reasons1. the members were like Andrews family. They have been nothing but supportive in all of his endeavors. Honestly seeing the way he interacted with him members won me right over. 2. It is tough finding a "career" in the Southwest area in any economy but especially this dreary economy. The good news is we didn't live outside of our means and we will be ok. When one door closes another one opens.
I Be Creepin'
- I have a confession........I am a blog creeper. I have all kinds of friends in the blogging world who have no idea who I am but I know every detail of their life. Well every detail that they post. A couple of weeks ago I was at a friends suprise party (a real friend) and there was one of my "blog friends". Andrew thinks I am crazy when I talk to him about my "friends" and always asks now is this your real friend or your imaginary friend? Anyway there was this girl in real life......I wanted to ask her how her new baby was? Was Nana and Papa watching the kids while her and Alex hung out? Was she ready for school to start? Etc. I refrained and decided to just be her friend from afar. I didn't want to take the chance of her blocking me from her blog.
Hypo
- A couple days ago I was watching Good Morning America and there was a lady talking about her near death experience. The story started with she was at the gym working out when she heard a loud pop in her neck which turned to be an aneurysm, she was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery and to make a long story she saw angels. Wouldn't you know that I was doing pilates tonight and my neck popped and started spasming. At this point I was convinced I was having an aneurysm. I played the whole scene out how of I was going to be rushed to the hospital and this could be it. I stayed really still and once I didn't see the angels I figured I was in the clear and rejoined the class. I might be what one considers a little bit of a hypochondriac.
Pinterest
- I have a new addiction and it is called pinterest. It is a virtual pinboard and it houses all kinds of creative pictures. I have figured how I want my new bathroom to look in my new house, new recipes, new kitchen, bedroom, etc. You should check it out. These are a couple of my favorite things from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment