skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Whoops a daisy
Despise
- I officially despise Ford. They called me with the "resolution" which went a little something like this, "we have decided that you can just go ahead and bring your car back in and we will attempt to fix it." Me...."you want me to bring my car back in for the 5th time in 7 weeks for you to fix it again? "Yes, the car is under warranty so we will honor it and attempt to fix the car again." Me- "what about if you do not fix the car this time?" Lady- "well you can just go ahead and bring it back again. It might take a couple of times." Me- "why that is awfully nice of you......you must think I am an idiot if you think I am going to bring my car back again. Thanks for nothing. You will be receiving my official documentation for proceeding forward with the lemon law."
It gets better
- So I sent certified document to FORD stating this is last attempt to fix car and was contacted by a Ford representative from the legal department. She informed me that they would be contacting a field engineer from corporate and depending on his schedule that is when I will bring my car in and it could take up to 3 weeks. Great I have been driving around with a non functioning car since July 4th......what is another 3 weeks. Oh I will tell you what another 3 weeks is.......it is more fuel to the fire. Every time I get in the car I get a surge of anger.
Official
- After 9 months I have officially changed my last name or at least as far as the passport, drivers license and social security office are concerned. I still have bank, mortgage, pa license, credit cards, 401k all to go. Changing the license has really given me an identity crisis. My name on my checks don't match my license, etc. Who am I??
Date night
- Every Friday night me and my sweetie go out for happy hour. It is my favorite night of the week. We drink, eat and be merry. Most of our family and friends know that this is our official date night. (See below)
Freezing
- We had a long talk on the way back from NY about how our spending is out of control. Every month our credit card bill is extragalactic (yes behind the Milky Way). We go out every Friday night for happy hour and festivities and then have Saturdays off together. How we manage to spend as much as we do in 36 hours is beside me. We work 6 days a week and really do not spend any money during the week Any way we decided we have to do something and that "something" is to cut back on shopping and eating out. Wouldn't you know that I have the next 4 days off of work. All I can think about it shopping......maybe I will start next month?
Whoops a daisy
- Last week we had our first marital over draft account tragedy. I would have to say this mistake was multi- factorial. Andrew likes to keep the majority of the money in the savings account because he likes to capitalize on the 0.01% interest that accumulates. I would rather keep the majority of the money in the checking because really who cares about the 10 cents you are going to earn over the next year. Our bank also has a ridiculously slow turn around time. If I deposit a check it takes on average 5 days for it to show online banking, the same goes with withdraws and really does anyone balance their accounts anymore? Either way all of this added to a nice little surprise when I went to back and saw that we were in the negative. I am pretty sure it is safe to say that what we paid in overdraft fees outweighs the pennies we earned in interest over the last 9 months. Oh well........you live and you learn right?
No comments:
Post a Comment