Here I Go

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Glimpse into the Future

So I spent 5 days getting a glimpse of what is in store for my future.  Lets just say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and it doesn't fall far from the grandfathers tree either.  I realized where my sweetie got his yelling from, why he can sleep through any loud noise, where he got his love of beer from and where he gets his repeat pete from.

I also just happened to be walking by and I saw a picture of a baby with a HUGE head and than I realized that this huge head belonged to my husband.  The good news is that he grew into his head......the bad news is that bowling ball has to come out of ME.    It looked a little bit like this.............
Yup.....I have that to look forward to.  


*fyi- not real husbands head.....I have requested so called picture that made me consider adoption.  I will post as soon as I get it

No comments:

Post a Comment