Post boat ride
Veger wouldn't have done thatSo on week one something went wrong with the navigation/radio system in my new car. I think I pushed too many buttons before it was fully loaded. But come on? I can't make a call before the car has completely turned on?? It was a long day without a radio. Our car salesmen came and got it and re hooked it up and wahlla she was back to new. All I have to say is my veger never did that.
Memorial Day Weekend
I have at least two days off this long weekend. I want to take a road trip but of course it is 5:30pm on Friday night and Andrew is still working and I haven't talked to him all day. So the likelihood of us going anywhere is slim to none. I was going to road trip alone but Al is busy, Kyle is on call and Maria is out of the country. So that leaves me with no plans for memorial day weekend. Not even a stinking bbq is in sight. Disappointing to say the least.
Stupid Boys
Why oh why oh why do boys get out with other boys and lose all concept of time or common sense? These so called boys or should I say so called "boy" is a very responsible until he goes out on his own. EVERY SINGLE TIME the conversation starts like this "Hey I am going to meet so and so for a drink, or I am playing golf and will be home around 7." At this point I do not even hold my breath for so called time that so called boy says he will be home. Last night 7:45 rolls around and he says I am getting ready to leave would you like me to bring me anything home." Me, "no thanks". 8:30- "uh I still haven't left yet". Surprise surprise surprise. This is just like the last time and the time before that and EVERY single time before that. Usually there are a lot more texts, "hey I am really leaving right now." One hours later....., "I am seriously going to be home in twenty minutes." One hour later........"For REAL I am leaving now". Through all of these texts from boy I am not texting him going where are you? So why in the heck does he feel the need to tell me that he is going to be home at this time or is on his way? Ugh will he ever learn? Ever???? So last night 12am rolls around when he rolled in. Go out have a good time just don't tell me you are going to be home at a certain time and have no intention of being home at that time. Oh and don't drink and drive. Kapeeish? Glad I got that off of my chest.
Viruses
What is the point of viruses? My computer has been infected twice in the last month by a stupid virus. I am not looking at porn, or questionable material so why is my puter being taking over by viruses? I see them all over on facebook. You have to really be careful about what you open or look at. I mean I am not looking at, "look at this, 16 year old hung herself while her father watched." And no I have no need for viagra. And really I am pretty sure that I do not have a long lost cousin in China that just left me money. And no I will not send you my checking account number in hopes of splitting the 100k dollars that the King of Tahiti just left you and need a US bank account to make it legit. Why because it is all a SCAM. But back to my first question what is the point of viruses? Keeping computer companies in business? Who knows? Either way.........leave my computer out of it.
I phone
I know you shouldn't love something that is materialistic. But I love the iphone. Look at these amazing pictures I took from my phone!

No comments:
Post a Comment