Here I Go

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Round Two

We went and looked at new cars again.  Our plan was to switch car sales man because the guy that helped up the first time had no knowledge what so ever about explorers.  Of course when we pulled up there was our sales man.  We felt so bad but I called earlier in the week and this other guy helped me.  So any who we ended up switching which of course was awkward.

I wanted to also test drive the edge so we started with that.  As soon we got in the fuel light comes on.  Our new car sales man says, "just so you know when that light comes on that means you have another 2 gallons."  See where this is going?  So I am driving away and make a turn and guess what........the car sputters and dies.  Baha ha hahah aha.  We were convinced that  the old car salesman was just peeing his pants when he heard that.  He probably guzzled the gas out of the tank before we went. Serves us right!!


I really like the edge a lot. It is spunky, peppy, fast, etc.  The thing I didn't like is that it costs almost the same as the explorer and is a lot smaller. That wouldn't be that bad but the gas is almost the same as the explorer too. If the gas was 10 mile difference between the two I would definitely pick the edge.  But for 2 mile difference and same price I might as well go for the bigger one.  I still want to keep looking but I think the ole girls days are numbered.  Now she is squeaking when I turn left and right. 

 If I choose the explorer I am actually going to order the one I want or should I say the one Andrew wants. :) He has to be able to pull his imaginary boat.  He is going to build the package tomorrow so we can see where our monthly payment is going to be.  I am just so indecisive any way and now this having to pick a car thing is driving Andrew over the edge.  I want to look at a couple of others but right now the Explorer is winning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment