Here I Go

Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Randomness

Where oh where do I begin?

  • I feel that my life is at risk with all of these old people driving in the area.  Holy moly batman please don't send your parents down here and allow them to drive if they are not capable of driving.  On my way to Naples yesterday I passed 5 or so accidents.  I say a little prayer when I make it to point a to b unscaved.
  •  My sweetie and I have been working lots.  Seems like opposite schedules too.  Last Saturday was the first day we had off together in a month.  Seems like we are back on track with not having having a day off again.  Yesterday I had the day off and of course he worked late.  Today I actually got done at 5 and it is 11 and he still isn't home.  Tomorrow he had the day off and I have to work.  I miss the guy.
  • Remember that list I had of things I was going to do after graduation?  I am all about meeting goals :)  We hired a cleaning lady.  The first week I contemplated asking her if she wanted to move in with us.  I got home really late the first day that she came.  It was like Christmas.....every cabinet I opened  was cleaned.  Even our toilet paper was in the shape of a rose.  I was in love.  Totally worth it if you ask me.  
  • One of my other goals I had was having monthly massages.......yup meeting that goal too.  Sounds like I am bragging huh?  Well I have had a lot of fun since a paycheck has blessed my life but don't get me wrong 75% of my pay is going to student loans.  I need a little cleaning and massage to help me not feel super duper depressed about all funds going directly to Sally.
  • Speaking of ole work......most days I like my job.  I have been working lots and I usually say  on my way in "ugh I don't want to work" but once I am there time flies and I usually don't mind working......usually.  Don't get me wrong everyone in awhile I will have a day where all I want to do is go home and eat girl scout cookies......massive amounts of girl scout cookies.
  • Speaking of girl scout cookies what the heck do they put in those things?  I am not much of a sweet person but once I start having a girl scout cookie I can't stop.  Like literally can't stop.  Pretty sure those girl scouts lace the cookies with crack or something.
  • My new favorite breakfast is a frozen banana with homemade peanut butter.  Oh my goodness it is heavenly. Yum yum yum yum.  You should try it!
That is it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment