Here I Go

Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of something you hate.
I went with picture(s).......
I could be starving.  I mean so hungry that I see specs and the thought of fast food would never cross my mind.  It actually repulses me (minus pizza hut).  I can honestly say that I haven't had fast food in years maybe more and the extent of my fast food is a couple of french fries.
This pertains to alarm clocks, cell phone ringers, movies that scream AKA every movie that Andrew watches, etc.  I think I have sensitive ears.  Every night he turns on the tv in bed and finds some really awful movie to watch and then immediately falls asleep while I listen to the screaming.  Movies that I can think of off the top of my head are Spiderman 1, 2, &3, Superbad, and really any movie that has screaming, shooting, yelling, swearing, etc.  When we have kids I hope they don't have my sleeping habits.  I can only fall asleep if it is dark, quiet and any noise wakes me up.  


 Smoking......yuck.  Smoking is so 1980's......if you think smoking is cool go visit the hospital and see all of the old people that used to smoke when it was cool and now are on oxygen and can't breathe.
Chewing tobacco!!!!   Ugh yuck yuck yuck .   I have a whole seperate post about chewing.
 I hate beer.   I wish I liked it, life would be so much easier if I liked beer. I feel so high maintenance but the taste of beer makes me gag and everyone says it is an acquired taste.  Acquired?  I think not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment