Here I Go

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not Quitting My Day Job

Some days I feel that I am not a very good student, but let me tell you I am an expert at it compared to my golfing skills. When agreeing to play in the tourny, I didn't realize that I would be playing amongst pro's. My girlfriend said, "yeah I have played a couple of times." I was thinking to myself yeah me too. So when we rolled up onto the first hole I was not expecting her to have her own clubs, shoes, glove, towel and nail the first shot 300ft straight down the green. She was practically a pro while I was very happy to make contact with the ball. Needless to say my teammates shoulders must have hurt from carrying me all day! It think it might be Andrew's new mission to teach me a thing or two. I thought that if I looked the part (minus the shoes) I would be able to play better....... that was sadly not the case. Thank goodness it was a scramble! Regardless of my lack of skills we still had a great time! It was for my friends charity and Nova (my school) cosponsored it. We raised 8000k for trisomy 13 & 18.


Team Woods Look at the form

My semi pro team member



Taking a break


Lining up


A true pro


A fab view

1 comment:

  1. Golfing is the sport that looks easy... I like to play "lets hit my ball from where ever jakes ball lands!!!" This summer we should make it our mission to better our skills enough to play with each other and not take alllll day to play 18 holes!

    ReplyDelete