Shotzie's goal in life besides eating, sleeping and catching as many lizards as she can, is to sneak out of the house. As soon as she gets outside she shouts a little "woo hoo I am free"; I swear I even see her smile. Let me state that this only happens when she goes out the back door (one with the yard). She has made the mistake to go out the front door and she completely freaks out and begs to get back in.
So anyway a couple of days ago she got out and she thought she was too cool for school. We don't even bother chasing her because she always comes back and doesn't goes too far..........she doesn't want to leave the feed pile for to long.
So she comes waltzing back in and she also brought with her a few hundred friends.................FLEAS. How does a cat get infested with fleas when the mom spent a hounded dollars on the stinking flea/tick/heartworm medication (for an indoor cat mind you)? So her 10 minutes of fun got her a couple of days/nights out on the lani. We didn't want her new friends making a home in the carpet/bed/furniture. Let me tell you she is a scaredy cat (no pun attended) and she hasn't enjoyed her stay on the lani during all of the rain storms that we have had. After a thorough inspection I think they are finally gone.
The big bad lion chasing lizards
Do cats really pant?
And what comes after............
No comments:
Post a Comment