I am preparing to hunker down……..I am facing a category 5 hurricane. The next 3 weeks are brutal. It is going to take all that I have and then some to get through it. I have already been to the brink multiple time during the last few days. I am probably going to have an ulcer by the time it is all said and done maybe even a heart attack (dramatic....a little :)). So much to do………..so little time. So good news about the last pharm test; I ended up passing. They threw out 3 questions! Bad news is that I hit another hurdle this week. Hopefully that one will be taken care of as well, but I highly doubt it. So if not, I will have to add yet another test to my schedule. Yuck! My friend gets little love letters from the universe and this weeks is if you want something, picture the end result. So with that being said I picture myself on Friday, May 22 happy as lark for passing all the tests. I feel it, I believe it and I see it!
May 2- high school physicals
May 5- OSCE Exam
May 6- ER Final 1
May 8- Clinical Lab Final
May 13- Clinical Psych Final
May 14- Well person exam write up
May 15- ER Final 2,
May 15- 9 culture journals due
May 15- Culture final
May 18- Surgery Final
May 20- Accumulative Pharm 2 Final
May 21- Head to Toe Final
May 22- Geriatrics Final
*It is going to be a doozy! I just have to remember that it is almost done!
You can do it Marquis!
ReplyDelete