Fisherman's Village
One night Andrew took the reigns after we were hemming and hawing about what to do. On our way to and fro on 75 we always notice this place called Fisherman's Village. We always said we should go there one day. This happened to be the day. It was a super cute place but most of the places were closed. We had drinks and watched the sunset. It was amazing!
Adalynn Morgan
My bestie had her baby on June 17th. I was supposed to be in the delivery room but missed out by a minute. She is healthy and the cutest little girl. I am honored to be a part of her life!.
MCM
I had to google what MCM was. Apparently it stands for man crush Monday. Here is my first #MCM post. He is a handsome fellow if I do say so myself.
Luke Aftuck
Meet our newest nephew Luke Aftuck. This is Andrew's sisters third baby. She never finds out what she is having. It is always so exciting to find out what she is having. He is super cute and everyone says he looks like Andrew.
Seane Corn
My yoga studio hosted a yogi workshop featuring Seane Corn. I dropped off Andrew off at the airport to go to NY and decided last second to go. It was outside of my comfort zone and had every excuse not to go. I am so so so happy I did. It was life changing, eye opening and helped me reevaluate the things that I made important in my life. I left feeling so refreshed and super thankful that I went.
Sunday, January 3, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment