Here I Go

Monday, July 29, 2013

Tarantulas

Orbtiz Mist
I have been having a hard time finding my gum lately.  I tried to google it and nothing came up.  I decided to give Wrigleys a call.  They told me the bad news.  I almost needed to take the rest of the afternoon off.  I don't know how they could do this to a person.  I love orbitz mist.  I chew probably three pieces a day.  Now that I have a limited supply I am starting to hoard it.  I am down to one piece a day.  I even ordered 60 packs online but it is back ordered which means I am never going to get it. Whomp whomp whomp


Spot
I woke up with a spot on my skin a couple of weeks ago.  At first I thought it was a bruise and then thought it was a burn of some kind or maybe even some dirt.  When it didn't go away I convinced myself it was something really bad like melanoma. I made a STAT appointment to the dermatologist and was told the good news.  No melanoma.  It was just your classic......... wait for it.......solar lentigo  AKA liver spot, AKA old age spot.  Come again?  I am so so so so thankful it isn't something more serious but how in the heck do I have an old age spot at the young age of 32??

Tarantulas
A couple of nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night and panicked when I saw a pyramid of tarantulas right next to my side of the bed.  I grabbed Andrew and yelled for him to wake up.  He asked what was wrong but I couldn't seem to find the words. I kept pointing to my side of the bed.  He slowly walked over and turned the light on.  I looked over and the tarantulas were gone.  I started coming too and chuckled.  Andrew turned off the light, huffed and went back to bed.  I have never ever done something like this before.  I would hope if it was a real emergency someone would have a little bit more giddy up in their step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment