Every year it is my goal to eat healthy. When I put my mind to it I am great. The key is to eating frequently. As soon as I am too hungry game off and I want pizza, chips, pop, etc. Andrew has jumped on the bandwagon after taking a little trip down memory lane via facebook photos. So lately we have been doing quite well. I guess when I say lately I mean a week but it seems much longer. The other thing I want to do is get rid of all the crap. There is a fooducate app that I saw someone use on a blog which has helped simplify things. Holy moly it is scary all of the crap that is in our foods. Our friends the Anderson inspired us even more. It is always nice seeing that someone else can do it and be successful. Today I grabbed some cheeze-its but typed into my food app and it came back a D.
Siesta Key
Saturday we drove to Siesta Key for the day. Kyles mom and aunt were visiting from Michigan. We had a great day despite the rain/clouds. We had cats entertain us.....
![]() |
| This is not Shotzie........she can't get "air" anymore. |
![]() |
| Looking good Peasy |

![]() |
| Siesta Key |
We searched for dollar bills on the beach
![]() |
| We put this up at the bar on 9/22/12. |
Hump Day
If you are ever looking for me on a Wednesday night I am usually out and about. This week I went out with my girlfriend Brittany. We had a nice surf and turf at a new restaurant by our house. This week I have drug rep dinner.
Friday night
Friday we met the Anderson's at Coconut Point. We were a little early, grabbed a drink and watched the oldies. The guy in the green was my favorite. He was cutting a rug. After dinner we went out at danced. Hazel just turned three and is cute as can be. She was having a blast dancing. It was a great night!









No comments:
Post a Comment