Here I Go

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Call me crazy

Naples Triathlon
Oh what the hell was I thinking again?  Andrew started it. He said that he was going to do the race this year and I should do it too.  Then we told a couple of friends who decided to do join the madness.  So then we sort of had to do the race.  I seriously contemplated just being the cheerleader but I knew that I would be quite jealous of them when they finished the race.  I am capable of doing it and sometimes I just need a little shove push.  I think it is harder this year because I know what I am getting myself into.  Sure I dreaded the race last year but now I know what it feels like to almost drown.  The swim......oh boy.   My personal goal.......to beat Andrew :)

I did it
2.5 years later I finally changed my name through the state.  I filled out the paperwork and put it in this envelopes months ago.  I finally sent it a couple weeks ago when I thought I was changing jobs.  So I checked yesterday and I am officially a Pease.  Yikes!  I even informed the hospital of my new last name.   I guess now I need to start getting used to it.  I am positively insane when it comes to change. 
Weekend
I must say I live for the weekends.  This weekend it was just my sweetie and I.  Andrew starts his new job tomorrow and will be gone for a week.  We packed lots of activities in.  Friday we went to downtown Fort Myers.  They have done a great job with the downtown area.  There are lots of rooftop bars and lots of people watching.

 Saturday Andrew had a charity golf event so we sort of laid low Saturday night.  Sunday I had to work of course but after rounding I had a call for my part time job.  I had to drop off a piece of equipment on Fort Myers Beach so we decided to hang out on the beach.  It is so refreshing to spend time on the Beach!





No comments:

Post a Comment