Hi ho hi ho it is off to Ireland I go. Andrew has been
amazing and helped me get ready for my trip. Of course I was busy at work and I was having
a hard time getting everything done. I have treats (can't go any where
without snacks) money, gloves and he even let me borrow his iPad.
There are 10 of us going to Ireland. I know two people and “know
of” five others.
I have no idea where we are staying or what we are
doing. I have been very nervous lately. These ideas seem grand but bringing them into
fruition is anther thing.
Of course my mind has been on overdrive what about if I
freeze? Kidnapped? Robbed?
Killed? My
psych friend told me to stop looking up stuff. Ha ha. I keep telling myself you
only live once and it is only money. How many times do you have the chance
to go to Ireland
for St. Paddy's day with friends? Kyle
and Kelly are meeting me in NY tonight and we arrive in Dublin tomorrow at 7am. Who needs sleep
right?
No comments:
Post a Comment