My doctor told me, " well played" on taking vacation during my notice. It will be nice trial run on what to expect when I move on. I think they are all in for a nice little
Blonde
I am truly blonde. To keep up with my goal of 2012-saying thank you, I decided to send a gift to Kyle's boss. I got the address, looked up ideas and settled on cookies. I entered the address and hit submit. I also ordered a set for Andrews boss for taking us to the concert last week. When I was entering their information I realized that I previously reversed the shipper and shippee. I sent an email and a web inquiry but I still received my very own shipment of 30 dollars worth of cookies.
Party
Last weekend we went to Al's engagement party in Tampa. She did a great job of decorating the yard and turning it into a backyard circus. It was nice celebrating with them and meeting all of her friends and Reece's family.
Missing
I had my cellphone on me and next thing you know it was gone. I retraced my steps and couldn't find it. I was starting to panick. I had lots f people looking too. Imagine my suprise when I looked down and found it stuck in my boot. Who does that and then forgets about it? It was great explaining that the cellphone search could be called off that my phone was nice and safe in my boot.

No comments:
Post a Comment