We went to ole Wellsville for Thanksgiving. The first couple of days were very mild as far as the weather was concerned and then it snowed. I was almost thinking that I could live some place cold until it snowed. We didn't get in until 2am on Wednesday morning. Wednesday we hung out with the family and had an appetizer feast. We went out on the town that night and went to the Elks Club. Thanksgiving day I begrudgingly signed up for the turkey trot run. Of course I thought about it all Wednesday night and had way too much fun. Right around 5am I experienced a Thanksgiving day miracle and was told that Andrews sister had the flu and we weren't going to the race. OH shucks
halleluiah. Loved hanging out with Andrews family and relaxing. The only bad thing was that it seemed like every 12 hours another victim would succumb to the stomach virus. I took multi vitamins, super b, chinese herbs, emergen c, vitamin c and drank water like it was going out of style. My biggest fear was having the virus on the plane. Luckily I made it home and came down with a very mild case of the virus.
Our niece Natalie
Prior to snow
I love all the deer heads on the wall.
Family pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment