Here I Go

Monday, November 5, 2012

Gangnam Style

Wedding Season
This weekend we took a road trip with the Lombardi's and headed up to Orlando for our friends wedding.  We ended up meeting our  friends the Anderson's up there and made a weekend out of it.  It was a blast!  Lots of laughs, beautiful weather and great company what more could a girl ask for?

 

Ghostly
This was our favorite little trick or treater.  Isn't she so stinking adorable?




Meatloaf
I ended my year long "cooking dinner" strike.  I pretty much haven't cooked a meal since the great meatloaf debacle of 2011.  If you can't recall......I made a beautiful meatloaf dinner, Andrew insisted on leaving the leftovers on the counter to cool down and then forgot about them.  In the morning I saw a WHOLE pan of meatloaf spoiled from being left out overnight.  So anywho.....I crossed the picket line and made another meatloaf.  It was deliious and Andrew was sure the leftovers made it to the fridge.

Kyle
The pictures below are from when Kyle was in town.  She finally posted them on line (better late than never I suppose). The sunset was pefect that night.  When we stayed at the beach the sunset was a flop both nights.  You never can tell....well Andrew swears he can tell when it is going to be going  a great sunset.  I am still skeptical about his so called talent.  It is amazing how much we take for granted......we live super close to the gulf and yet hardly after go and see a sunset.  People pay to vacation down here.  I guess we just get caught up in the day to day.   It was nice to take a step back and enjoy the beauty that is at our convenience if we stop to enjoy it.







Gangnam Style
I was sworn to not post videos of Jon dancing on facebook but nothing was ever mentioned about the good ole blog.  This could possibly be my favorite picture of the night. I call this Gangnam style meets Jon Lombardi



No comments:

Post a Comment