Here I Go

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

I had very strict instructions to be home at 7pm for Valentines day plans.  I have to say that my sweetie outdid himself.  On this years menu: tomato and mozzarella plus chicken stuffed with spinach and goat cheese accompanied by a white wine mushroom sauce.  Can you say phenomenal????  For dessert we feasted on rice krispies & strawberries dipped in chocolate.  And did I mention that he planned all of this on his own?  As we sat eating dinner I couldn't help but smile.  I can't believe how sweet and kind my sweetie is.  It is still surreal. 




My favorite part of the night besides the great company and amazing food was the "gift".  Andrew put together a little scrapbook of all of the adventures that we have been on.  It was nice reminiscing on the things that we have done together. My favorite......the movie stub from our very first date.

It seems we have been on opposite schedules lately.  I have been working long hours and it was nice to spend the night together without tv, cell phones, Internet etc.  Just lots of great conversation which was well overdue and made us realize we need to do it more often!









No comments:

Post a Comment