I got my hair cut last week. It was very noticeable. I am talking 6+ inches. So imagine my surprise when I went to work and not one person commented on it. I must have seen 20 or so people that I see on a regular basis and not one person said, "you got your hair cut, wow your hair is short." I started seeing my patients about an hour later and I walked into my patient that I have seen maybe 6 times in the last month and 3 of the times the patient was intubated. Oh and did I mention that he is mentally challenged and has schizophrenia? So I walk into the room and say, "Hi Mr. Peters how are you feeling today." Mr. Peters- "I like your hair cut." WHAT THE HELL????? Definitely feeling a little self conscious about my haircut.
Power Steering
Can I trade my car in yet? Last week after I left my 4 hour hair appointment at 10pm, I got in my car and started to back out. I couldn't maneuver my car at all and then I heard a ding and it said power steering failure. Come again? Power steering failure??? At this point I was in the middle of the parking lot. I couldn't pull forward because I couldn't steer. I turned the car off and then back on again. The power steering was still off. I tried again and it still wouldn't steer. Of course my cell phones battery was dead so I couldn't even frantically call Andrew. I pulled out the manual and started cursing Lorraine. I searched and searched but couldn't find anything about power steering failure. I tried turning on the car again and tada it worked. Tonight as I was coming home the stupid car did it again. This morning the bastard POS did it again.. I decided to call and try to make an appointment with the Ford closer to the house and the service manager said that the best he would be able to do was get me an appointment 14 days away. I called and left a message with my frenemies down in Naples. The service manager called me back and told me to bring it in as soon as I could. I left work early today and drove down there. When I got off the expressway I came to a stop light and as I was making my turn GUESS WHAT?????? Yup.....the Power steering went out again. I panicked. I literally thought I was going to crash my car. Lucikly I looked online about this problem and read that if you are going fast you are able to maneuver your car better. I sped up and was able to control the car enough to pull over. I turned it off and then back on and she worked. I was hot when I dropped it off. I am calling corporate tomorrow. I am sure it isn't going to get very far but I am pissed. Can Ford now admit that there is something majorly wrong with my car? I may have owned Ford if I would have ended up crashing my car. No matter what I am not keeping this car one second past the day that the warranty runs out.
Liva Las Vegas
I thought it would be pretty cool to get a card that played “Liva Las Vegas.” By golly after a lot of empty searches I realized that is not what the song is called. IT is called Viva Las Vegas. I swear I live in my own little world where I make up my own songs and words for things ……..think crabs.
Porn
Last weekend my girlfriends came into town. Andrew is the king of going to bed early and called it a night right before they rolled into town. They got in and immediatly raided the kitchen. We were in there for about 15 minutes and then came into the living room and sat down. Boy oh boy was my face red when my girlfriend asked if they were interrupting something. I looked up at the TV and there was a VAJA......oh it was just your classic soft/hard porn on tv. I was mortified. Apparently Andrew was watching a movie on cinemax and after it turned to skinamax.
Smoothie
This is an even better smoothie than the one I made a couple of months ago. I love that I am getting a couple of serving of fruit and vegatables in drink that tastes better than icecream. I double the batch and then put it in dispoable cups in the freezer. I take it out at night and then sip on it throughout the am. Next time I am going to add some flax seed.
1 cup OJ
1 pear
1 frozen banana
1 cup heaping kale
1 cup heaping fresh spinach.
No comments:
Post a Comment