Here I Go

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

 Clarisonic
I don't even like to wash my face.  For petes sakes I had to make a New Years resolution to try and wash my face at least three times  a week.  For the past couple of months I have heard rave reviews about this semi expensive must have.   There isn't many things out there that has 5 star reviews.   I was intrigued but wasn't to keen on spending a 150 dollars for something I may or may not use. So I decided to suck it up and asked Santa for it.  I have been using it religiously at least 4 times a week.  I swear every time I wash my face I break out so that hasn't been fun. I am hoping if I just keep with it I will stop breaking out so darn much.  If I do say so myself I feel that I am looking pretty rejuvenated and it is fun to use.

Tassimo
Tassimo is my own personal heaven in a cup that I have EVERY SINGLE MORNING.  Oh my goodness.  I put my milk container in push the go button, take vitamins and then put in the espresso push another button and voilà I have my very own latte made at the convenience of my own home.  I just ordered a couple (13) packages online and each latte breaks down to 75 cents a cup.  Can I have a boo yaa Starbucks?   The only thing I worry about is that the hot water goes through the plastic little cups.  I Wish it wasn't plastic.  Sure hope I am not drinking latte + toxins.  Although it is so stinking fabulous I might just have to settle for some toxins too.

White Chocolate Caramel Latte Creamer


Now my homemade latte/cappuccino is taken to a 'whole notha level' with the addition of this wonderful creamer.  I love creamer but this creamer takes the cream of the crop.  I have about 6 other creamers in my fridge and I always go for this one and sadly I go through about  a container a week.  My sweetie had the audacity to say that from now on I can only buy white chocolate caramel latte creamer......oh please.  But he is sort of right.  This creamer is superb.


Ford Explorer
Now I am writing a review on Lorraine and I am only focusing on the positives.  We all know that she has/had some serious issues in the past.  But things I absolutely adore about Lorraine are key-less entry and automatic push start.  It is so nice to get into my car without having to fish for my keys.  If my keys are in my car I just enter my code onto the the little key pad.  Then once I get into my car I don't even have to search for the key to "turn on the engine."  These simple things are pure pleasure in my life.  I don't have to carry my keys with me all day.  Love love love it. 



Banana Republic (Outlet)
I love love love Banana Republic (outlet) petite section.  They have the cutest clothes and if you are like me and go weekly you can really keep an eye on the sales.  First of all I am to the point where I wouldn't buy anything that wasn't at least 50% off.  I go there enough to know that it will at some point be at least 50% off.  I am pretty much on a first name basis with the manager there.  Wish that would account for something besides him saying to me, "wow do you shop anywhere else or is this your favorite store?"  Well captain obvious this just happens to be my favorite store.  This short gal can't find dress pants anywhere else that fits so Banana Republic outlet it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment