Brrrr
The weather was awfully chilly over the past two days. I exhausted my warm weather attire. I am actually quite thankful that it is now back into the 70's. I recently found out Lorraine has heated seats and automatic car starter. Bonus on the few chilly days that we have in Florida. Who can resist a nice toasty ass? Not this girl.
Pen
A couple of days ago I forgot to bring a pen to work. I asked the secretary if I could borrow one and she gave me a really nice pen. I complimented on how nice it was and she said, "I am getting this back right?" I said, "probably not" and she said, ""well I better give you this shitty ass piece of crap bic pen......just in case the nice one is someone elses." Whatever.....I was just happy to have a pen......that is until the pen blew up all over my semi new white jacket, pants and the kicker my car seat. Ugh what a mess. I attempted to clean it out of my jacket but it just turned the whole jacket blue and left a residual bluish color in the washer. I ended up throwing out the jacket. Luckily I was able to get most of it out of my car seat but not without taking off some of the color of the seat. Ugh. I guess it could have been worse. Needless to say I will not be forgetting my pen anymore.
What a nice gal
I tell you that Oprah is a sweetheart. She sent me this cool little journal in the mail. I have no idea how I got it and she didn't say why she was sending it to me. I love getting stuff in the mail and a gift from Oprah just makes it that much better.
I tell you that Oprah is a sweetheart. She sent me this cool little journal in the mail. I have no idea how I got it and she didn't say why she was sending it to me. I love getting stuff in the mail and a gift from Oprah just makes it that much better.
Part Time Job
I have a part time gig working with medical sales. It is not to shabby of a gig and it is something that I can do when I have availability. So if I am busy and they call me and I am unavailable they just call the next person. It is nice having some extra spending money and it will look great on my resume.
Target
Target is notorious for advertising prices as one thing and then ringing them up at a higher rate. Every time I shop there I look at my receipt before leaving and the majority of the time there is a discrepancy. I hate to be that person that goes to customer service to complain but I also hate to give away my hard earned money. So I saw the cashier ring up this toothpaste and it was a dollar more than the shelf said. So as Andrew was checking out I went back to confirm and sure enough it was advertised at 4.99 and rang up at 5.99. Come on Target get it together. I swear they do it on purpose. Most of the times I just bend over and take it but not today. I got my dollar back!!
Shortie
We went to our friends house for wine and appetizers a couple nights ago. I never realized how short I really was until I stood up next to Santa and only had a couple of inches on him. I am a short gaffer. Thank you family for my short genes. It is sad to know that I already reached my peak. By the time it is all said and done I will be lucky to be four foot.
We went to our friends house for wine and appetizers a couple nights ago. I never realized how short I really was until I stood up next to Santa and only had a couple of inches on him. I am a short gaffer. Thank you family for my short genes. It is sad to know that I already reached my peak. By the time it is all said and done I will be lucky to be four foot.
Messages
Apparently my poor friends think I am sending them subliminal messages or maybe not so subliminal. I guess I can see where they are coming from. I accidentally posted this to my facebook a couple of days ago and it got quite a few comments. No I am not expecting but when we are I think this would be a cute announcement. Actually if anyone saw my "baby" section on pinterest they would definitely assume I was expecting. I am just gathering ideas for the future. No buns in the oven yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment