Here goes........
Unnecessary
Why does anyone find it necessary to say, "oh you look like you had a rough night.......Are you tired? Wake up late? You not feeling well?" It is usually the opposite sex and 99% of the time when I am asked these questions I am usually refreshed, feeling perfectly fine and woke up at my usual time. But thanks for telling me in a not so subtle way that I look like a train wreck. And you better bet your bottom dollar after that comment I no longer feel as perky as I once felt.
Deep breaths
I honestly keep telling myself that and as I type this I notice my fingers are hitting the keys a little harder than they probably should. Deep breath. So I have owned my car for a mere 12 days. I haven't even made a car payment yet so it really TICKS me off that it has been in the shop TWICE in the last 12 days. I won't even get started about what an inconvenience it is. But lets just say my faith in purchasing a new ford is dwindling. Last night I was on cloud nine with the car and today the computer system crashed AGAIN. So Ford has been nothing but accommodating but really that isn't the point. The point is a BRAND new car should not have had to visit the shop once let alone TWICE for the same problem. The guy we worked with was even throwing out terms like lemon law. Of all of the cars in the United States of America how do I end up with two lemons??? And just for good measure.....the veger wouldn't have done that.
Balance
Last week, I decided that exercise is directly proportional to my well being. I wasn't able to exercise a lot during season and no exercise = an ornery me. Maybe not ornery per se but it isn't good for my soul. So last week I finally went back to spin and let me say when I left I was on top of the world. I need a workout partner. Mine is non existent. He always has some type of excuse and it usually pops up about 45 mins before the class starts. A couple of months ago he was all gun ho about going and then called and said, "I think I have a hernia........I am dead serious." That was by far the best excuse, usually it is just the typical I have to work late, forgot my shoes, forgot my socks, my toes hurt, my back hurts, I have a headache, etc. Needless to say I need to find a new accountability partner.
Memorial Day Weekend
Last weekend we ended up staying local and went to the beach for the weekend. This was the first time we have stayed the night there in over a year. The beach is amazing on so many levels and houses so many good memories of when we first me and where we got married. Not to mention that the view is spectacular. We putsed around and hung out at the pool. We even went to the dog track one night and bet on a couple of races. I applied my newly learned skills from the derby and won 27 dollars. Last weekend was exactly what the doctor ordered. I even took off two days!


A Fish Tale
Our friends came over on Sunday with their little girl and we went boating. It was a beautiful day and the water was nice and calm. The guys decided to go fishing and we were swimming and heard, "Um I think I have a little bit of a problem." Dave showed us his hand and was completely hooked with a fishing lure. Apparently Andrew has been through this before because he gave two options. The hook either had to come back the way it went in or the lure could be cut and pushed out the other side. Dave opted for choice number 2 and sacrificed his lure. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I was the "first assist". Dave was a trooper and Andrew was a great surgeon.
Stimuli
Sometimes I worry about me and my need for stimuli. It kills me to sit and home and do nothing. If by chance we ever stay home tv is usually involved and I am not a tv watcher what so ever. On weekends I have to have things to do. And by weekends I mean Saturdays. The thought of staying home for a day, night, weekend without any plans gives me a serious case of anxiety. I really love our house but I feel like I constantly have to be doing something, be entertained. Really anything that does not involve sitting around. So this weekend we went to the pool one day and I was there for twenty minutes and I was like ok I am ready to go and do something. Andrew gave me the death stare and I ended up "relaxing" for an hour and then I was ready to move on to the next activity. Maybe it has something to do with making the most of our day off together. We really have to pack it all in a mere 13 hours.


I just found your blog and I love it! You are hilarious, and YES I hate when people ask if you aren't feeling well! It is so rude! Following you!
ReplyDelete-ashley
Adventures of Newlyweds