Here I Go

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tour de Michigan

Well we just finished our last vacation......... no more for the next year! Our 7 days in Michigan was completely packed and everything was planned in thirty minute intervals. Not really......but it sure felt like it. The weather was absolutely beautiful and I even started questioning why I didn't live there AND then I remembered the snow/gray/miserable/cold winters.


This was Andrews first time to Michigan and once he got oriented with the proper way to hold your hand when pointing to locations he was good to go. We toured South Lyon and then went up to Harbour Springs, Mackinaw Island, Traverse City, Sleeping Bear sand dunes, Indiana and then back to Michigan. We had such a good time and I wish we could have spent a month! Below are just a couple of the pictures. I need to post the rest on shutterfly.



Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment