I hate to keep complaining about the same thing over and over but school is just plain pure torture. I want to have a little bit of a life (one that consists of working out a couple of times a week, maybe one nap, and maybe hanging out with friends on a Friday night)......well that is pretty much out of the question. I am having a hard time convincing myself that I need to cut all fun out of my life however....... my test grades are proving that I need to do it STAT. I just have such a hard time leaving for school at 6:50am going to school from 8-5, coming back to Naples and staying till 8 or 9 at night Hodges and then getting up and doing it again. This week my whole weekend should have consisted of going to reviews, studying and zero fun. I did find a couple of hours to spend in the sun but it also consisted of writing out note cards. So bottom line, even if I am not studying I feel guilty and it just is a vicious cycle.
Phew.......enough ranting and raving. Sorry everyone.......It seems like Sunday night-Wednesday I am pessimistic Polly and then I usually have a little glimmer of hope by the time the weekend rolls around. But like I said this weekend wasn't much of one and neither are the next 3 coming up.
For real enough ranting and raving. I don't have much else to report. Bathroom is still not done. The lovely guy that was a semi friend basically cashed the check and decided that it wasn't enough money to finish the job. Note to self- never pay anyone before the job is finished and hire a professional. I don't care how much it costs I am hiring "the real deal" that I can boss around and say ummmm I don't like this and this needs to be finished tomorrow! Luckily I have great Friends that said they would help finish!!!
Alright I am searching for a positive...........
still searching..................
My roommate is working out nicely. I attribute it to me never being home and he is more of a night person so when I do get home he is usually gone. It is working out quite well........I contemplated long and hard about getting a roommate and up to this point I am glad I did. I have had some doozies for roommates so it is refreshing to get one who is clean, keeps to them self, pays rent on time and basically is never home.
Alright I guess that is it. I hope next time I write I won't be quite so stressed and perhaps have some nice uplifting things to report!!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Marquis!
ReplyDeleteI think I fixed it that you can get to my blog through my comments now! I didn't have it like that before...oops.