I am attempting to remember my new mantra but at times the elephant seems more like a vicious dinosaur. They weren't lying when they said it was going to be hard. I think I have adjusted to the whole waking up everyday, driving to school, sitting for 8 hours. It is the coming home from school and studying for 4 more hours. I like to unwind and the next thing you know it is 9 o'clock and I am tired as hell!!! Studying is just a matter of life. We will see how much or how little I have done (we have 2 quizzes and two tests ) this week. The good news is I made it through a whole week without having any thoughts of leaving town with no forwarding address!! It is amazing how complex the human body is.
So my productivity level needs to be kicked in high gear. I consume so much coffee and vitamins that shiny things grab my attention! I need to find my caffeine limit......I compare it to alcohol......you want one more drink but you know you shouldn't. The same goes with my coffee struggle in the morning.........we make a pot and it is sitting there on my desk and it calls my name. I know I shouldn't.......I know that the next cup could possibly push me into caffeine ecstasy but I usually go for it and the next thing you know I have had 5 cups. That is a lot for the 3 week of school and coming from a former non coffee drinker. I am trying to decaffeinate myself on the weekends~~
One more random thing. I feel like I am one more step closer to the official "adult" life. Throughout the week my alarm is set for 6am and of course on the weekends I can't wait to sleep in. Well guess what sleeping in consists of? 7am!! I swear I am getting old!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment