Here I Go

Monday, June 2, 2008

How do you eat an elephant?


One Bite at a Time!!

I am making this my new mantra. For the most part I was very successful at my "month of me". I was able to enjoy my time off without always worrying about the future and what I have to do next. It was great! I included some pictures from my month below!!

School started today and I "embraced" my new chapter. This week is the transitional week and as the professors so nicely put it next week is doom and gloom I am in this deep now is the matter of just doing. I will be ok!!! It is amazing something that was so far away is finally here......only 26 more months and 29 days!!! Woo hoo!!!Could possibly be my favorite spot in the world! My favorite view from our boat!Sanibel IslandLunch in CaptivaTourists for the day at Sanibel Island!!
Another picture of the abandoned sailboat. Last week I went on a friends charter catamaran and got to play "first mate". I think I was more of a hindrance than help but it was still fun to be out on the water!


As you can see Shotzie fell off the diet wagon. She was doing good up till we went on the cruise. We let her self feed while we were gone and now she is back to eating all day long.
My last Friday! This is the world from my view!!

Gotta love the Naples Beach Club and pina colodas!!

Class of 2010.......................Orientation.........all 61 of us!!

My conclusion of my month of me ended with dinner at Tommy's and 15 minutes at Yabba's. Lets just say I was in very ROUGH shape by 11:30 and ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor. My head is still pounding and it has been a good 48 hours!

.

Somehow this frog got inside our house on Shotzie's time! Some guard cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment