Here I Go

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A long 9 days and 11 hours

It has been a long couple of weeks. The internet hasn't been functioning so we had to go to plan b and actually buy it. It is amazing on how much you actually rely on the world wide web. Anyway we are up and running!!!



We have been so busy we don't know what way is up and what way is down. Oh to think I used to have so much free time on my hands. Tommy's doesn't quite grasp that I go to school full time. They have been scheduling me for 6 shifts a week. To be quite honest, I don't know if I could handle that many shifts even if I wasn't in school. It is killer on your feet, calves, shoulders, arms. Usually at this point I would be over my ailments but they are still kicking and I have to take a bunch of Motrin just to make it through the shift. Other than that school is going well. I only have 5 more weeks left and I think Steve has about 2.

I surprised Steve with a ticket back to Michigan for Thanksgiving. He is pumped to go hunting, to see his family and friends and just to be in Michigan. I am saving my trip for Christmas. As for my bachelorette week; I am sure it will consist of work, school work, and maybe some shopping. Let me tell you I lead one exciting life. Anyway it is good to be back up and running. I have almost satisfied my internet fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment