For all of those that keep in touch strictly via blog, I forgot to mention that I will now be working at Tommy Bahamas. I keep telling myself that it is a step sideways and not a step backwards in the whole working scheme of things. After researching all my options, serving came out on top. It is flexible and will allow me the opportunity to still focus on school while being able to pay the bills.
So as much as I am not too excited about serving again, I am pumped to be working at Tommy Bahamas. It is a fabulous place that is ALWAYS busy. I can't wait to start making the big bucks. It has been a long two months of scraping pennies and grocery shopping every three weeks!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Marquis,
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about you big time this past weekend. I was in the mountains of North Georgia one of the things we did was go to an apple orchard. Apples, pumpkin, hayrides, corn mazes you name it. Made me think of Michigan and you when you were small. Good wholesome fun, I loved it!
Hang in there with your PA pursuit, it will be so worth it soon. Hi to Steve, Love ya, Starr