Here I Go

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Coming to an end

Team HomeBanc

The softball season is coming to an end; Friday was the last day of regular season. Playoffs start next week; as an owner I shouldn’t be saying this but I am thinking my team is not going to get to far! After every game we go to Pelican Larry’s and either celebrate our win or drink our loss away. Either way it always ends up being a really fun night. I particularly have fun because my coworkers and I usually start celebrating the weekend around 4. This also could be one of the reasons why we are not very good.
Smile for the camera


Gotta Love Girlfriends


Look at those muscles.......


Sex with an alligator........I obviously do not like sex with an alligator

Saturday, Steve and I went out on the boat by ourselves. We didn’t feel like going to the store so we pulled the boat up to Joes Crab Shack and had lunch. I am happy to report that it was smooth sailing. The closest thing to a dilemma was Steve catching a “mangrove”. I included pictures below…..he wasn’t too happy that I took a picture of his biggest catch of the day…..a tree! (See picture below).
Sunday, one of my girlfriends and I had root beer float therapy, batting cage therapy, go cart therapy, laser tag therapy, festival food therapy, and Charlie Daniels band therapy. She is on a break from her boyfriend so all of this stuff was essential for a post break. The festival was great! We were so close that I didn’t even have to zoom in for any pictures. I was bummed that we didn’t hear the “Devil went down to Georgia,” seeing that I had my air fiddle all tuned up and ready to go. Laser tag

Festival in Bonita



Charlie Daniels Band

Can someone please tell me why we must work? I enjoy my days off so much but they just go by too fast. When I take over the world, that is the first thing to go……5 day work weeks. There is not enough time in a week to get half of the things done that need to be taken care of. My social life took a front seat this weekend and everything else was in the backseat. I am definitely paying for it this week. No food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, no clean laundry, dirty house, and lots of rushed school work. Oh well…..you only live once.



Random turtle I saw

No comments:

Post a Comment