We met the Sip/Santis in Wisconsin for our friends wedding. We ended up meeting one of Paul's friend who showed us around the city. Sat we headed to the wedding 2.5 hours away. It was a beautiful Northern summer day and the wedding was perfect! Sunday we went back to the city and went on a river boat brewery tour. We flew out Sunday night post tour! One of my favorite part of the trip was that yles phone was "acting up." Every time she would text "Paul" it would auto change to "my prince charming", Wisconsin was "cheese state", lol was "you bitch", her dog Zona was "mr cuddles" and wedding was "best day of my life". She had no idea what was going on. It was hilarious.....I guess I am easily entertained.
Key West with the rents
I have to say I am pretty lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. I love when they come and visit by themselves. We always have so much fun. This time we decided to go to Key West for the weekend. We have always wanted to rent a fishing charter. Andrew wanted to fish for dolphin. We ended up buying a cooler and taking a loot home. It was delicious!
One of the nights we dropped off the rents to the hotel and went out on the town. It probably wasn't the best idea because one of us (not me) ended up losing their wallet. Can you tell we were feeling good (one of us more than the other)? I was mad at Andrew by the time we made it back to the hotel for the whole wallet fiascle and his mom was mad at him too. Did I mention that we had a little skafu when we rented our room and we had one king bed with a roll away cot? Andrew slept in the middle of his mom and I. Needless to say it was a long night of us yelling at him to stop touching us and to get back to the middle of the bed. Ha ha ha.






No comments:
Post a Comment