Here I Go

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Xmas break

Living Xmas Tree
I lost count at what number Living Xmas Tree this is that I attended. It is the perfect kickoff to the holiday season.  It is quite the family affair. Allyson even drove down from Tampa.

Christmas Party
We crashed one of the big hospital groups Christmas party.  We have gone three years in a row and every year we look forward the big party.  I was invited via word of mouth but didn't have an actual invitation.  We decided to grab a drink before the party in downtown Ft. Myers.  Drinking and not eating is a horrible idea.  I am an old professional at the consequences which would make you think that I would always have food in me before I drink.  Nope.  It is always nice to mingle with people outside of the work setting.

In-laws
The in-laws were in town for two whole weeks.  It was great hanging out with them sans grandchildren.  Usually when they come down I am in the middle of season and can't hang out as much as I would like.  We shopped lots, drank, and bee bopped around town.  It was the first time they ever went to the pier, downtown Naples and various other places. 






No comments:

Post a Comment