I jotted down some of my favorite reasons
- He always asks me about my day first. He listens to my stories about my patients, my boss, my gym class......all the mundane details of my life. He is all ears. That is pretty important now adays. It is hard to find a person that actually listens and doesn't want to just turn the conversation to them self.
- He not only listens but he also remembers things. I am pretty sure he could do my job as good as me. I love listening to him talk "medicine". I have a sore throat.....I think I need a Z pac. At night sometime I do yoga stretches and he will say "happy baby" and then when I do "dead bug" he can decipher between the two.
- He contributes equally (sometimes maybe even more) without being asked to help with household chores. Making bed, doing dishes, laundry, picking up, grocery shopping- all are fair game.
- He cooks dinner.
- He doesn't hold grudges. If I make him mad he usually just lets it go. He lets the past live in the past. I love that about him. I don't think he has ever brought up a past argument to throw in my face. He is a pretty good example to follow.
- Every morning he sends me a sweet text message and when we are apart he sends me a goodnight text.
- He is organized and clean. He takes great care of all of his belongings. His golf clubs- perfect condition. His car- nice and clean. I pad- not a scratch. Phone- whoops......he is human.
- He is amiable. Which means he pretty much goes with the flow. Which translates he is up for anything.
- He would pick up tampons if need be..............enough said!
- He cares about his appearance. He dresses nice. Irons his clothes. Wear suits. Dresses up. Does his hair. He is hot.
- He is uber patient. Like oh I have to wait for 45 minutes for an appointment.....no biggie. Oh my appointment didn't show up at noon.......no biggie. I wish I had half his patience.
- He puts the toilet seat down, he doesn't do "dutch ovens" or any of the other gross boy things.
- He comes and kisses me when ever he walks in the door.
- He encourages me to hang out with my friends and to go on trips. I know some husbands that never let their wife out of their sight. I love that he is so supportive

No comments:
Post a Comment