Here I Go

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mystic, CT

This past weekend Aunt Katherine and I boarded a plane for Mystic, CT.  It was a long morning of traveling but it was worth it when we arrived to our destination at 11:30am.  All of our flights were right on time, we found our rental car and made it to CT in record speed.    Andrew wasn't so lucky with his travel arrangements and he didn't make it to town until 6pm.  After everyone arrived we headed to dinner and then to the casino. 

1.  Mystic CT
2.  Dock at rental house
3. Reception at the  Winery
4.  Fall

Saturday morning the girls shopped at all of the cute stores downtown.   I was on a mission to find a dress because of course I didn't bring one.  I luckily found one........nothing like pressure.  At 3pm we boarded a bus for a cute little quaint church in Stonnington, CT.  After the ceremony we headed to a vineyard for the reception.  It was over the top beautiful!  Lots of wonderful food, great music and fabulous company. 




1.  The vineyard
2.  Andrew and his mom
3.  Me and Mr. Dad

1 & 2  In laws
1.  Papa & Grandma
2.  Papa & Andrew
3.  Father & Mother in law
1.  View from bathroom
2.  Aunt Cheryl and us
3.  View from house that Andrews family rented
4.  House

Sunday morning there was a brunch at the rental house. After the brunch we experienced fall and headed to a cider mill.  It was a great weekend!  Wish it didn't have to end and can't wait to the next time we can head up north. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about all of your travels and adventures! We dont get much farther than California these days so I enjoy seeing the world through your eyes...plus you crack me up! Thanks for being a good blogger and sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete