Here I Go

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Face

Face
Let me tell you that I have really jumped on the bandwagon of taking great care of my face.  I wash it every night and morning, weekly scrubs, use serum, and sunscreen like it is going out of style.  It is becoming part of my routine but let me tell you it is exhausting.  I even have been getting carded lately.....coincidence???  I would like to think not!

Round 3
Today the last of the vacationers left.  I am exhausted and quite excited to go to back to a little bit of more of a routine. We had a good April but went out to eat way to much, neglected chores, our kitty, the gym, etc.  Back to the grind.

Season
I dare to say season is almost over.  The past few weeks have been crazy busy. I am talking absolutely nuts.  I worked to 9pm almost every night last week.  On Thursday our list was almost half the size so I am hoping that the birds (snow birds) are heading North.  I am ready for it to slow down.

Once in a Lifetime 
Last year we (the girls) kept telling ourself that the derby was once in a lifetime opportunity.  Well we had so much fun last year we are going again this year.  It was very last minute but we booked our flights and are going to be Kentucky bound the first weekend of May.  This year we have graciously allowed the boys to bless us with their presence.  Can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment