Friday Andrew took the day off of work. We ran a couple errands, had lunch at one of our favorite weekly establishments and then headed to the beach. We sat out on the beach and took in the view. This is our favorite time of the year......right before it gets so hot that you can't have the windows open. Our friends were supposed to meet us on Friday night. When they got there we sent the gate code. They called and said it wasn't working. Andrew ran upstairs to call them in and I ran to the gate to see if I could help. When I got to the gate they weren't there. I told him that he must be at the wrong gate.........at that time we both realized that they were at our house and we were at the beach. This is what happens when boys make the plans! Ha ha we had a good laugh. That night we watched the sunset and got a pizza and rented a movie.
Andrew kept assuring me he was just taking a picture of the sunset but I knew that he was taking a picture of my backside. Look who I caught on my reverse camera.
Saturday morning we ran to the farmers market to see all of our friends and then headed out on the boat. Our friend Jake and his new girlfriend accompanied us. We headed up to Fort Myers and had a great time bar hopping. It was Spring Break and St. Pattys day so the beach was packed. We partied like rock stars and
Sunday we got up took the boat and got some lunch. Andrew came back and took anap and I. Sunday night we met up with the Andersons and we played in the pool. There is nothing better than swimming with friends. After swimming we had dinner at a local little tiki bar. It was a great weekend and exactly what the doctor ordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment