Here I Go

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Are Family

I am a little late in this post.  I really wanted to send the pictures to my family before they saw them online.  So here goes........ 

Last weekend I spent a couple of days with my family. I just love Tennessee. The weather was perfect and it was a nice relaxing weekend at my Grandmas house.  All the hens (Tays women) were in the same house.    It was also the first time I met the newest hen, my youngest cousins baby.  Oh my was she a cutie and it was awesome playing "house" all weekend.  If I could have a baby like her I would sign up for 3 of them.  Not at the same time of course but man oh man was she good.  


Of course the weekend went by way to fast and I didn't take nearly as many photos as I would have liked to.   Here are the 5 or so photos I did take






                  Newest hen


My cousin, Sophia


What is this crazy contraption you ask?  Oh it is just a super duper facial mask that is guaranteed to remove wrinkles and inches in a matter of 25 minutes. 

Facial time
View from my Aunt's house
My aunts cute little house.
Church right down the road
I think one of the best parts about hanging out with family is the great reminder of where you came from, where you've been, and where you want to go.  Family has that nice little way of giving you a reality check on your journey.  You get to see the progress you made and areas that still need tweaking.

It was a great weekend!  I wished we all lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment