Last week I had a day off and stopped by to see my Grams. You wouldn't believe what day it was at the home? Baby day.......Really?? I thought the one place I could be safe from babies would be a nursing home. So what did this "baby" day entail you ask? Well we went into a special room where this lady brought in her "life like" dolls. You should have seen all of these people cooing and ahhing over the babies. The lady asked Grams if she would like to hold one and she says, "no, I will wait until my granddaughter has a real one." I said, "come on Grams it will be good practice." So she begrudgingly agreed to hold the doll. I said, "oh Grams, can you imagine my baby will look like this."
She says.....wait for it........."no this is a colored baby. If your baby is colored then your going to have a problem." There is no pulling a fast one on Grams. She is sharp!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I needed a laugh today, that was a good one. Thank your Grams for me!!!
ReplyDelete