Here I Go

Friday, February 26, 2010

Countdown

I know it is a little premature but I can't help but think about how different my life is going to be in the next year. I just filled out my taxes and realized that this will be the last time that I file as a "single". Hopefully this is the last time I don't have an income to file for. It seems like just yesterday that I was preparing for this journey. Preparing my finances for my last paycheck, preparing a budget, wondering how I was going to do it? Now I am counting down the days till I finish. Like I said I know it is a little premature. I still have a grad paper to submit, 3.5 more rotations to finish, 2 more EOR tests, 3 more elective papers, 2 more HPI's and a Head to Toe. But at this point it all seems manageable......still lots of hard work ahead but manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment